After making all those wedding albums I thought I had done enough of wedding scrapping until I realised a had a big pile of photos left over and only two LO's for my own album. I changed that this morning. While I waited for Trav to return from Tesco with the months shopping (he goes as I spend to much :) I completed these two LO's. The first is me with my lovely Nieces Lucie (Bride) and Kirsten. I used mainly October afternoon papers for this LO (that was lifted from the Nov issue of Scrapbook Trends pg84). Some BG alphas and a Maya road chipboard frame, which I painted and glazed.
I've never been one for delicate cutting :) but I liked the flower pattern on the paper and was a little sad it was mostly covered up. So I got the snips out and hand cut out a flower section of the left over paper. It took ages and reminded why i don't do this very often. I also cut extra sections of the flower centres, embossed them with gold glitter powder before sticking them with 3D foam pads.I'm really pleased with this LO. The quilted look is just what I was after. I hate using the sewing machine, mainly because if the cotton runs out or it needs re-threading I have to call Trav. I'm totally hopeless with the blooming thing!!! But, after a few false starts I managed to get it going and completed this my fourth wedding LO for my Album. The frame of the LO is cut out of another sheet of PP (I have saved the middle for another LO) I then cut loads of pieces of PP and CS left over from the wedding album into 6x6cm pieces. I then stuck these pieces and the photos to a sheet of A3 paper. then came the dreaded sewing! the frame was added last on top of the sewing and this helped to cover the edges where I managed to not sew ;) The title is BG "white chocolate chip", inked with "rouge" colorbox chalk.
I have a few more photos that are still to be scrapped, one of me and my Dad and another of all the girls in our family.